All Aviate Party Packages Include:
- 2 Hour Flight (jump) Ticket for each party guest
- Use of Party Room, Reserved Observation Deck table, or Reserved Slim Chickens Family Pavilion Table for cake, presents and refueling during your 2-hour stay
- Table cover, plates, napkins and forks for each jumper
- Bottle of water for each jumper
- 1 bowl of popcorn for the party
- Set up and Clean up
Book our Party Room Party, which also includes:
- Dedicated Flight Host to assist with all setup, check-in, food delivery, cleanup and everything in between
- Private Party room in the WSF Party Room Pavilion
Slim Chickens Family Pavilion Table Party also includes:
- Flight Host to check in your party and show you to your table
- You may provide your own themed items and if you have them a day or two prior to the party, bring them in and we’ll set them up for you
- Slim Chickens Family Pavilion Tables are located on the mezzanines above our concessions & courts and are accessible to the general public. Reserved signs are placed on the tables for your 2-hour stay.
- Slim Chickens Family Pavilion Parties of 10 – 15 will take place on the Flight Deck above our Concessions Counter.
- Slim Chickens Family Pavilion Table Parties of 20 – 30 will take place on the Observation Deck above our WSF Courts.
- More than one party can take place on the Slim Chickens Family Pavilion or Observation Deck at a time.
- Slim Chickens Family Pavilion Tables include a Flight Host who will check in your guests, show you to your table and deliver your food (if ordered) to the table.
aviate party pricing
Party of 10
$225 (Mon-Thurs) $275 (Fri-Sun) — Private Party Room
$175 (Mon-Thurs) $225 (Fri-Sun) — Slim Chickens Party Pavilion Table
Party of 15
$275 (Mon-Thurs) $325 (Fri-Sun) — Private Party Room
$225 (Mon-Thurs) $275 (Fri-Sun) — Slim Chickens Party Pavilion Table
Party of 20
$350 (Mon-Thurs) $400 (Fri-Sun) — Private Party Room
$275 (Mon-Thurs) $325 (Fri-Sun) — Slim Chickens Party Pavilion Table
Party of 30
$500 (Mon-Thurs) $550 (Fri-Sun) — Private Party Room
$425 (Mon-Thurs) $475 (Fri-Sun) — Slim Chickens Party Pavilion Table
All party packages must be booked at least 48 hours prior to your party date. All parties require a $100 credit or debit card deposit in order to hold the reservation, refundable up to 7 days prior to your party.
Cakes/cupcakes/cookies and treat bags for your party guests are allowed. No other outside food or drinks, ice cream/ice cream cake, or helium balloons. Concessions are available for purchase.
Number in the party is the number of jumpers and does not include parents, relatives or others who are not jumping. The party table or room is only set for the number of jumpers in the party. Additional tableware is not provided and chairs and/or table space is not guaranteed for additional guests.
Family & Individual passes do not apply for WSF Party Packages. No other discounts apply.
Taxes not included.
Add-ons are as follows:
- Jumpers – $15/person
- Pitchers (Lemonade, Strawberry Brisk, Big Red, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew) – $5
- Popcorn Bowls – $5/each
- Dippin Dots = $4.50 per package
- Slushies = $4.00 per Slushie
- Candy = $2.00 per candy item
- Jump socks $2/pair
sports birthday party packages
- All packages are 2 hours
- 1 hour rental of court/tuf/sand
- 1 hour rental of party room/observation deck
- All packages include party supplies, bottle of water for each guest, and a bowl of popcorn.
- Sports packages are for 20 participants (can be kids, adults, or a mixture)
- $5 each additional participant
Package Options & Pricing
Hardwood Volleyball / Basketball / Sand Volleyball / Dodgeball
$225 — Private Party Room
$175 — Reserved Table (Observation Deck)
Soccer / Baseball / Softball / Football / Kickball
$250 — Private Party Room
$200 — Reserved Table (Observation Deck)
$300 — Private Party Room
$250 — Reserved Table (Observation Deck)
What People Are Saying About Our Parties
Your kids will love their party at Aviate or the Sports Forum and so will you; it’s all the fun without the stress. Let’s celebrate!