Covid-19 Policy Update!
Under the Sedgwick County Health Department mandate we require all guests to wear a mask and practice safe social distancing while in our facility.
The Wichita Sports Forum is operating at 75% capacity. Only FOUR GUESTS are allowed per sport participant.
All sports participants and trampoline park guests will be required to wear masks until activity begins. Spectators will be required to wear masks at all times.
If you have a mask exemption, please notify the front desk employees upon entry.
We take your safety seriously every single time you walk into Wichita Sports Forum, and always ensure that we:
- Spray foam pits and all floor surfaces with disinfectant
- Bathrooms cleaned thoroughly every 30 minutes to an hour
- Counters, doors, all handles and windows cleaned with disinfectant
- Trash taken out and replaced every 30 minutes to an hour
- Cleaning and disinfecting the waiver stations, tables and chairs in the front lobby
- Thoroughly cleaning party rooms after each use
We’ve also instructed all of our Flight Crew who is not feeling well to stay home out of an abundance of caution and self-monitor their symptoms. We hope this alleviates any concerns you may have when choosing to come and spend a fun day at Wichita Sports Forum. Our Flight Crew are ready to continue to provide you a great experience whenever you come to visit.
For Sports Tournaments and Games:
- We respectfully require all spectators to wear a mask at all times. Players, Coaches and Officials are not required to wear masks during warmups and competition
- When players are sitting on the bench a mask is required
- No handshakes after games
- We will not be putting out our bleachers and ask for spectators to bring lawn chairs for seating.
- Player benches will be available and cleaned at halftime and between games.
- Sanitizing stations are placed throughout the facility.
Please contact the front desk with any questions, concerns or would like some hand sanitizer!